International Account Manager DACH
Mitsui Rail Capital Europe
Mitsui Rail Capital Europe B.V. (“MRCE”) was established in 2004 in response to the growing market for leasing railway equipment due to the deregulation of the railway system in Europe. The business domain of the company is the sustainable leasing of electric locomotives to private and public rail operators under full-service arrangements (including maintenance).
To expand our business we are looking for an Account Manager DACH region fluent in English and German.
- Supports and contributes to building sound relationships and serving existing and potential new customers.
- Attends (off site) customer meetings, prepares offers for, and closes transactions with (new) clients. He/ she monitors and coordinates the contracts processes and closely cooperates with other MRCE departments in the closing of new business.
- Manages and executes after-sales tasks.
- Monitoring and supporting to reach set sales budget, performance, and strategy KPI’s.
- Supports clients with technical-, fleet-, accounting-, legal and service-related matters.
- Building a certain understanding of sustainable electric locomotive types and their usage.
- Be creative and inventive to develop or create new business opportunities.
- Excellent commercial and organizing skills, drive to make a difference, self-starting, innovative, and result-oriented.
- Hands-on mentality, ambitious, positive attitude, capability to motivate people, and target-focused.
- Minimal 2 years working experience in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Relevant Master or Bachelor degree.
- Location: Amsterdam, optional work at home.
- International travel is required sometimes.
- Good communication skills in English and German (both written and verbal)
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic international company with various international career opportunities with growth perspectives. To attract the most suitable candidates in the market we offer a competitive package (including bonus structure). Excited about this opportunity? Please respond quickly.