Join and lead one of the biggest and most professional B2B marketing teams in EMEA. The Demand Generation team is dedicated to having fun while growing leads, sales and supporting Fluke’s world-class products with our top distributors.
Who is Fluke
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. They are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health.
The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly–owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (www.fortive.com), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area.
Fluke offers an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centred, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
You and your team will be primarily responsible to drive awareness and demand for the products of Fluke in all designated markets in EMEA.
- transform Fluke into a Digital Selling organisation;
- Lead the strategy and development of demand generation marketing plans, maximizing business value, driving and meeting targets for leads and funnel (including opportunities and eCommerce revenue), leading marketing mix in collaboration with digital and other marketing colleagues, and primary budget owners;
- act as a Product Owner in Fluke’s Agile marketing environment, working with Stakeholders and the Scrum Master to drive the Agile marketing team engagement and success;
- apply proven direct response techniques to integrated marketing campaigns and works closely with our eCommerce, Channel Marketing and Inside Sales organization (part of Sales Operations).
- The Demand Generation Marketing Manager for EMEA will report to the EMEA Marketing Director.
- 5+ Years of experience within a mid-to-large size company responsible for setting and executing (digital) marketing strategies and leading an international marketing team.
- A proven ability to set-up and effectively utilize leading digital marketing analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Tag Manager, etc); to identify and report on insights important to driving the business.
- Experience with Visualization tools like PowerBI, Google Data Studio, etc. is a plus
- An understanding of and experience working with supporting digital marketing technologies such as CMS, marketing automation (Eloqua), CRM (Dynamics/Salesforce), and eCommerce platforms
- Ability to effectively interact and influence senior leaders and executives
- Ability to lead through influence
- A collaborative mindset and approach to the many projects that require team members from different organizations within Marketing, other departments, and broader Fluke organizations to be successful.
- Demonstrated proficiency in continuous improvement (eg. Fortive Business Systems (FBS)), has a desire to continue learning, and a strong interest in applying Agile methodology to Marketing at a high level. FBS Champion status a plus.
- A solid track record for developing and leading high performing digital programs and oversight of agencies & partners. The successful candidate will be results-oriented and possess a demonstrated ability to set strategies and successfully execute to meet business goals.
You have the change to lead the team and fluke in digital transformation. The right candidate will receive a complete remuneration package. Like a good base salary, bonus, pension scheme etc.
Interested? Please upload your resume in English.