CRS Sales Recruitment is looking for a Customer Development Manager.
The Customer Development Manager will reinforce the sales team and contribute to the expansion of commercial sales activities with customers and prospects. The CDM will report directly to the Sales Leader.
• Accountable for profitability- and sales revenue- growth with existing customers and prospects
• Take ownership of strategies and targets that will lead to accelerated growth of customers in his assigned market segment: gain, valorize and share market insights
• Responsible for prices and quotation for own customer pool, including the promotion and sales of the whole Caldic offers.
• Responsible for elaborating and following of account planning for assigned key customers.
• Plan and forecast segment sales.
• Extensively reports market trends and sales activities through CRM: customer landscape- and battlefield- mapping, opportunity funnel management, account planning
• Perseverance and result focus
• Customer centricity, insightful and desire to truly understand the customers’ need in order to assure inspiring solution propositions.
• Entrepreneurship and eagerness to learn
• Passionate about negotiating in a chemical environment
• Networking and market oriented Knowledge/skills and experience
• Bachelor or master degree.
•Extensive verbal and written knowledge of Dutch and English
• A multi-faceted challenge in a successful, multinational chemical distributor.
• A position in a team, working on strategic growth pillars.
• An inspiring working atmosphere in a stable company.
A growing salary package and extended package deal (laptop/smartphone for private use), a company car, yearly bonus plan depending on performance and result, a pension plan, discount on health insurance for you and your family, home-office budget.
• A good work-life balance, including flexible working hours, 24 vacation days and homeworking
• Home-based position, sometimes present in Hemiksem (Antwerpen) or Rotterdam
Because we care, we touch the lives of hundreds of thousands of people every day. We inspire innovative and sustainable solutions in life science and specialty chemicals for the food, pharma, personal care and industrial markets of the world. Our solutions, carefully sourced and customized to exacting specifications whenever required, are backed by outstanding research & development, customer service, and technical & regulatory support, ensuring that they meet precisely determined needs at every stage of the value chain. Across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, our approximately 1200 employees go the extra mile day in, day out, to deliver value-add solutions for our customers. In our activities we embrace the principles of sustainability, designing products, services and processes with these in mind. From formulation to delivery, from ingredient to packing, from supplier to customer, we care about every detail of what we do. Because every detail is in our care.
Interested? Please send us your resume.